We stand together
Who we are
We are an NGO that supports educational programs.
One of our projects is the first Waldorf community-empowered school in Romania, Bucharest (more about this educational project here: https://www.scoalalibera.ro/).
Due to the social and political context, we have mobilized for offering support, through our community, to refugees from Ukraine.
However, our resources are limited and we know that we could better help, should we be provided with certain resources.
On going activities
- Offering shelter to refugees families in our community (parents to our school are hosting in their homes people that are transiting Romania in their way to other destinations);
- Offering support and guidance for those who need documents from the Embassy;
- Offering food and covering basic needs for refugees (food, clothing, transportation, and others);
- Offering educational programs in our Waldorf School for refugees’ children (we can incorporate 10 to 20 kids daily, including them in our activities and offering meals to them together with our children).
In order to better organize our on going activities and to offer solutions and prompt support for those in need, we are launching „We stand together” call for donations.
We stand together!
Every donation received is a further step in our activities with helping ukrainian families and children.
Our main directions are:
- Providing a minimum financial support to the facilities sheltering refugees in order to cover food and basic needs of the refugees.
Estimated cost: 1000 euro/month for a family with 2 adults and 2 children
- Organize an activities center in our School for refugees’ children (those who are in transit) to provide them with a sense of rhythm and normality in their lives and continue their education while in transit.
Estimated cost: 2500 euro/month
- Offering free scholarships to a number of Ukrainian children from the families that are going to stay in Romania
Estimated cost: 450 euro/month/child
- If you would like to sponsor one person and cover their weekly cost it would be around 100 EURO/week for food and local transportation. They would also require transportation to their final destination.
How you can help
- Financial support
You can support those actions trough our NGO – ASOCIAŢIA CHRISTOPHORI INTERNATIONAL
Details for Bank Transfer:
Beneficiary: ASOCIAŢIA CHRISTOPHORI INTERNATIONAL, fiscal code 26890875
EUR Account: RO60 RNCB 0074 1159 1717 0001
RON Account: RO02RNCB0285115917170001
Bank: Banca Comerciala Romana S.A.
Important note: Please, make certain you write the purpose of your donation, for example: „Ukrainian Refugees” when executing the payment so that we can properly direct the funds.
- Sharing is caring
You can also be a voice for our fundraising campaign by sharing our message through your own professional, personal and social networks.